Pursuant to article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) the following details the company's identification data:
Company name: INUALOUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERIA
Social reason: INUALOUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L.
Address: Po PUJADES, 15-17 - 08018 - BARCELONA - BARCELONA
Telephone: 93 000 17 85
Volume 44661, Folio 222, Sheet 462782, Registration 1
General conditions of service
Conditions of sale
- Net unit prices, discounts already applied. Valid prices except typographical error or end of stock.
- 21% VAT is not included and is charged partly.
- Ports paid in Península for orders over 1000 euros (base imponible.) For lower amounts, charge of 60 euros in invoice for portions. For shipments outside the Peninsula, check the charge of portes.
- The seller will confirm all so orders in writing. The buyer is obliged to review all details and in case of any error or error inform the seller. After 24 hours of order confirmation, no claims were accepted.
- At the receipt of the goods, the buyer must confirm the number of packages and review the status of the goods. In case of any anomaly, it must be recorded in writing in the delivery albaran of the transport agency and send photographs of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the error or damage. No photos will be processed. No claims were accepted after 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
- The seller shall not accept any return of material if it has not been previously authorized in writing.
- All the colors and finishes shown can differ from the original tones.
- The possible differences in tonalities due to different elements will not be a reason for claim as wood is a non-uniformal natural product.
- The measures of the products are indicative. Tables may have some variation in height due to mounting or thickness of different board finishes.
- According to Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, all products have a 2-year guarantee against any manufacturing defect or components. The guarantee does not include any damage caused by transportation, vandalism, unauthorized repairs, modifications, improper maintenance or improper installation.
- In & Out reserves the right to modify or cancel any product, finished and price without notice.
- In the case of litigation, the buyer shall submit to the jurisdiction of the Tribunals of Barcelona.
- In making a purchase, the buyer expressly accepts all the above conditions.
This legal notice (hereinafter the "Legal Notice") regulates the use of the website:www.inoutmobiliario.es
Generally speaking, the relations between B66466129 (IN fakeOUT) with the users of so-called telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
Use and access of users
The User is informed, and agrees, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the initiation of a commercial relationship with INUALOUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (INUALOUT) or any of such delegations.
Intellectual and indotrial property
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are owned by INUALOUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (INUALOUT) and therefore its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be carried out with the contents of the web pages or even citing the sources, except for written consent of INUAL MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA (OUT).
Web Content and Links (links)
IN strangerOUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (IN strangerOUT) reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in so web pages and may even limit or not allow access to such information to certain users.
IN strangerOUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (IN strangerOUT) assumes no liability for the information contained in third-party websites that may be accessed by links or links from any website owned by INOUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (INUALOUT). The presence of links or links on the web pages of INUALOUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (INUALOUT) has merely informative purpose and in no case supposes suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them.
IN strangerOUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (IN strangerOUT), through the present document, collects its Cookie Collection and Treatment Policy, pursuant to article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user's terminal equipment (Mobile Controller or device) and collect information when visiting the websitewww.inoutmobiliario.es, in order to improve the ability of the users, to know the habits or needs of navigation of the users in order to be able to adapt to them, and to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers of INUAL MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (IN fakeOUT), the information collected with cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that INOUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (IN strangerOUT) puts at your disposal for the management of the services.
This Cookies Policy will be applied to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of INUAL MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (INRASOUT), fill out data collection forms, access the tools that INγOUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (ININEOUT) puts at the disposal of customers to manage so services, or use any other proprietary service present on the site.
IN strangerOUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (IN strangerOUT) informs users of so web pages, of the existence of cookies and puts at your disposal the present Policy in order to inform them about the use and object of them. The continued navigation through so pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by such users.
IN strangerOUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (IN strangerOUT) uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by title:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by IN&OUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside of IN&OUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L., anonymously, for the purpose of conducting statistical studies of browsing the web pages of IN&OUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L.
Classified for its purpose:
* Technical and/or personalization cookies: facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as tailored options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of users and therefore, to improve the browsing and the service offered by IN&OUT MOBILIARIO HOSTELERÍA, S.L. (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified for its duration:
Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
Persistent cookies: collect and store data on the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The retention time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfil its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact that you do not wish to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to accessing the information of the INUALOUT MOBILIARIO websites HOSTELERÍA, S.L. although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent is granted for the receipt of cookies, you wish to withdraw it, those stored on the user's computer should be deleted through the options of the different browsers.
How to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the paragraphs above, you can consult:
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.